- Hopkins is unreal!
- The NEPSAC should combine Class A and Class B because although Class A schools are bigger, they aren't as good.
- Class C should be eliminated. Congrats to Rivers on winning Class C but it is only 15 people smaller than BB&N. Do classes go by size or ability?? There are about 12 schools in Class C and it's pointless to keep doing Class C Tournaments, plus I hate seeing Rivers wearing New England Champs jackets.
- I did my homework and Nobles and St. Paul's didn't play New England's for different reasons. I already ripped Nobles in an earlier post but they didn't play this year basically because they don't value the tournament. I might add that Nobles has also never played in the tournament so they don't really know what they're missing. From what I've gathered St. Paul's didn't play because the AD doesn't care about tennis.
- Carl Reid took down the Brunswick #1 Sam King (who's also the FAA Champion) in an epic match on Saturday.
- Belmont Hill could've beaten Hotchkiss.
- Did I already mention that Hopkins is unreal?
- I don't understand how Ned Gallagher does the draws for New England's because on the PrepTennis website it says that "unseeded teams were assigned the remaining slots in the draw by random l
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
10 Reactions to 2010 New England's